Chonks place

A spot for the voices in my head to speak out

Monday, October 02, 2006

Useless Trivia - But Still Fun!

Need to know useless facts about shaving?
How bout Trivia on Toys?
Or how about Surprising Facts About Ten U.S. Dollars?

Yup, it's useless trivia. The kind of stuff that occupies probably 70% of my long term memory. The things I mentally hold on to just so that I can win at that Trivial Pursuit game we play once a year at Chritmas with the Family. The kind of things that you will uncontollably spit out at a business dinner as a retort to a comment by a potentail client.

Them: "Well, we like your price, if you could shave off another 1% we could do business"
Me: "Hey! Speaking of shaving, di d you know that Nearly 70% of American women prefer a clean-shaven man"?
Them: "Check Please!"

Here is a blog that is full of those types of lists. And I read it daily. So don't ever challange me to a Trivial Pursuit game!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Laura said...

Just saying hello from another PPP-er and another parent of twins!! :-)

5:50 PM  
Blogger chonk said...

wow! 2 sets of toddler twins? You win.

4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home