Chonks place

A spot for the voices in my head to speak out

Monday, October 09, 2006

MyHeritage.com face Recognition

So the guys over at MyHeritage.com have a neat free face recognition program where you upload a photo of yourself and it scans it's database and show you matches that look like you. I did this and had a collage made to post below.



Now a couple of these I guess I can see a little resemblance, and the nod to Iron Maidens drummer Nicko Mcbrain is pretty cool. Hell, I don't even mind the Madonna reference....But GW?

C'Mon?

I mean, throw a picture of a monkeys ass up there and I'd be less offended.........oh wait.........they did.

My bad.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Myheritage is a scam. It's an Israel-based company seeking names, faces, and passwords not for good. I was fooled too. It just got my image (a few of them), along with my password, email address, name, etc.

3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home