Chonks place

A spot for the voices in my head to speak out

Monday, September 18, 2006

Whats with these home improvement shows.

AAAAAGGGGGH!

My wife has these shows all TIVO'd to where can't even watch the news:

Extreme Home Makover
Sell This House
Flip This House
Design To Sell
Debbie Travis' Painted House

Did I miss any? Oh Yeah,

Curb Appeal
Design on a Dime
Fix It Up!
House Hunters
House Hunters International
House Hunters Antartica

Okay so I made the last one up, but you get the point. Funny thing is, everyones watching these shows, but no-one is doing any home repairs. I mean, C'Mon, you're watching 2 guys paint interior walls - isn't there an old joke about watching paint dry or something. There has been many a time when I'm actually doing something like putting in replacement windows while the wife is watching it being done on TV.

Now I don't know if you've ever had the pleasure of installing replacement windows, but it's definately a job that could use a little help. I think when I'm done, I'll sit in my chair and watch Rachel Ray and yell for my wife to make me a sammich.

Oh and if yer reading this baby - It's all just a joke!

I think I'm on the couch again tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home