Chonks place

A spot for the voices in my head to speak out

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

With A 1-2 Punch!

Cha-Ching!

So everybody has heard of the George Foreman grill and seen the television commercials right? The infomercials with him blabbering about the grease dripping away and yada yada yada right? hell, I'll even admit, i own one. However it stays in the cupboard now mostly because of the setup and cleanup time - (My grill is faster) - but it still works well and we do pull it out occasionally in the winter when the Webber is hibernating. And to top it off I think I paid $30 tops for it.

Well now ThinkGeek.com has a USB powered George Foreman grill in original bondi blue iMac colors for sale. Using USB 2.0 technology, it provides a sophisticated web-based cooking interface and as your meal cooks, the subtle glow from under the unit increases brightness and pulses faster until your meal is perfectly done.

However at $99 I think I'll stick to my original grill. Plus I'm not sure the boss would appreciate the smell of my T-Bone cooking in the office.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home